Estee Lauder Ideal Light Brush-On Illuminator
It's a stroke of brilliance. With the sweep of a brush, Ideal Light corrects, highlights and refreshes your look. Brightens dark circles, age spots and shadows. Corrects flaws. “Soft Pink" highlighter shade is ideal for all skintones. Brings light to your face and focus to your features. The skintone shade that best matches your skin will correct flaws and freshen up your look as a portable makeup retoucher. Advanced illumination for your skin.2 Ways to Wear It
- "Soft Pink" highlighter shade is ideal for all skintones. Brings light to your face and focus to your features.
- The skintone shade that best matches your skin will correct flaws and freshen up your look as a portable makeup retoucher.
- Brush-tip pen makes precise application and blending easy either way you wear it. A twist or two saturates the brush and you're ready to go.
Advanced Illumination for Your Skin
- Light-reflective Photo Optic™ technology diffuses light to minimize the look of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections.
- Choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.
- For best results, apply concealer after applying your foundation.
- Each time you use Ideal Light, twist once or twice, as needed to saturate the brush.
- For light to medium skintones—brush onto browbone, along bridge of nose and around the eye area to brighten.
- For deeper skintones—apply a sheer sweep to corners of eyes and browbone. Blend.
- Apply to darker areas around the eye, starting at inner corner near bridge of nose, blending outward, away from lashline.
- Use tip of brush for pinpoint application to cover blemishes and discolorations. Blend evenly.
Please note: Before initial use, twist bottom of applicator 5 complete turns to release the formula into the brush. Once you see the formula flowing, stop.