Kiehls Since 1851 Amino Acid Shampoo
- Creates a rich, creamy lather for a delightful shampoo experience
- A special blend of moisturizing ingredients imparts softness and shine as the formula adds body and fullness
- Suitable for all hair and scalp types when mildness is desired
- A customer favorite
Amino Acids are fundamental to the human body and construct proteins. When chemically united with fatty alcohol or fatty acid, they have cleansing properties and maintain their mild amphoteric character. Amino Acids are known to moisturize by enhancing the skin's water retention.
Coconut oil is an off-white, semi-solid, highly saturated fat expressed from the kernels of the coconut. It is stable when exposed to air. It lathers quickly and is a good skin cleanser commonly used in many skin care formulations. Lathers readily and softens skin.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, also known as by the collective name Phyto Peptides, is an effective substitute for hydrolyzed animal protein derived by acid, enzyme, or other method of hydrolysis. It offers conditioning, moisturizing and film forming properties and is widely in skin care products to help skin retain its moisture and improve its overall appearance.
- Wet hair
- Gently massage a small amount through the scalp area
- Rinse with warm water
- Repeat if desired, and follow with the Kiehl's Conditioner or Styling Aid of your choice
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water