Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads
Infused glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners to help produce beautiful, fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth out fine lines. 8.5 fl oz
- Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) exfoliates surface dead skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- White Oak Bark/Lemon brightens the skin.
- Vitamin A protects, nourishes, and repairs.
- Vitamin C protects against free radical damage.
- Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that protects from environmental damage.
- Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) soothes, calms, acts as a penetrating moisturizer and aids in tissue repair.
WATER (AQUA), HYDRO- GENATED JOJOBA OIL, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, CARBOMER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, CITRUS MED- ICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCOLIC ACID, ARGININE, SALICYLIC ACID, QUERCUS ALBA (WHITE OAK), BARK EX- TRACT, ALLANTOIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 40 (CI 16035), FRAGRANCE.
Using a small amount on the fingertips, add water and gently exfoliate the face, chest and body. For face, follow with PTR cleanser, tonic, treatment products, moisturizer and SPF for day. For body, follow with PTR Anti-Aging Buffing Beads Body Wash. Rinse thoroughly. Combination, oily and acne prone skin, use daily. Normal, dry and sun-damaged skin use two to three times a week at first, increasing to daily usage if well tolerated. For individuals with sensitive skin, use once a week.