Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Ideal for normal and combination skin types.
1.7 fl. oz./50ml
- Just as a painter "primes" a canvas, Foundation Primer - the original - was created by Laura Mercier in 1995 to "prime" the skin
- Colorless gel leaves makeup looking fresh and colour-true the entire day
- Ideal for normal and combination skin
- Vitamins A, C, and E act as antioxidants and protect the skin from harmful, aging effects of the environment
- Cooling Foundation Primer in the refrigerator is refreshing for the skin and reduces puffiness
Water (Aqua), Tidecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Auraantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Honey Extract (Mel), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).
Laura's Tip: Place the Foundation Primer in the refrigerator before use; the coolness is extra refreshing and helps reduce puffiness.
Laura Mercier Foundation PrimerWrite A Review
Great for layering under lightweight foundation11/23/2014
Pros: Minimizes pores, oil-free, silky, efficient packaging
Cons: could be more mattifying