Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
An extremely lightweight, sheer and silky setting powder that contains the finest French "cashmere" talc and a unique light-reflecting ingredient that creates a "soft-focus" appearance for fine lines and imperfections. The oil-free powder sets makeup to prolong wear leaving a natural look without appearing cakey or powdery.
Oil Free. Non-comedogenic
Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, EthylhexylPalmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate,Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499). (Beige, Ivory): Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Myristate,Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate,Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499). +/- (May Contain): Mica, TitaniumDioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Manganese Violet(Cl 77742), Carmine (Cl 75470).Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date information, refer to the product packaging.
- Use Translucent Loose Setting Powder to set make up application.
- Saturate the Velour Powder Puff then remove excess by tapping the puff on top of your hand.
- Gently press puff on the skin, using a rolling motion to "work" the powder into the skin.
- When entire make up application is complete, give the skin a velvety, finished look by applying a pigmented Loose Setting Powder with the Powder Brush to the flat surfaces of the face - sides of cheeks, center of forehead, nose & tip of chin.
- To prevent emphasizing lines and shadows, only use pigmented powders to flat surfaces, never around the eyes or mouth.
- Velour Powder Puff not included
Laura Mercier Loose Setting PowderWrite A Review
1 Reviews(Avg 4.0/5)
I really like Laura Mercier's finishing powder. It's very light and feels like silk when applied to the skin! It doesn't do much to help curb an oiliness. As a tip, don't pull off the sticker that covers all the holes for the powder, just use a pin and poke the through a few of the holes. It keeps the powder from getting really messy and you'll waste a lot less product so it will last so much longer!
Load More Reviews
1 Reviews(Avg 4.0/5)