Estee Lauder Foundation Brush 1
CARING FOR YOUR BRUSH
Cleansing and caring for your makeup brushes will make them last longer-and diminish bacteria build up.
Professional makeup brushes should be cleaned once a week.
Follow these simple steps:
- Dampen brush.
- Apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)
- Use your fingers to work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.
- Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.
- Pour a small amount onto the back of your hand.
- Sweep brush across foundation and apply to face with downward strokes until the look is even and seamless.